At National Tiles our passion is helping clients turn their dreams into a reality. This is achieved by offering products and services that provide the ultimate customer experience at every level. By backing this up with over 35 years of industry experience, strong market knowledge and attention to detail, National Tiles has established a reputable brand image in the Australian market.
Our company employs people who share this passion. In return we offer a strong commitment to staff happiness and well-being and we are continually seeking new ways to empower our staff to grow with the company.
So, what does it take to work at National Tiles?
- A can-do attitude.
- Individual flair and a passion for everything that you do.
- Openness to learning new skills.
- A goal-oriented mind frame and motivation to succeed.
- Willingness to be a constructive member of the team.
Why Choose National Tiles
- We are an iconic Australian brand and employer of choice.
- We provide a safe and enjoyable work environment.
- We are committed to training our staff, encouraging career progression and strengthening staff skill sets.
- You get the day off on your birthday to celebrate with loved ones!
- All staff enjoy the privileges of staff discounts when purchasing tiles.
- We offer fantastic social events and team building opportunities to strengthen the culture within our company.
National Tiles Core Values
National Tiles is a fantastic work environment, with a brilliant company culture and the resources to help grow your career. Regardless of how large National Tiles becomes, the company’s core employment values preserve what has always been special part of our corporate culture:
- Ensuring a safe and happy environment for all.
- Rewarding employees for a strong work ethic and offering incentives to encourage consistent output and exceptional staff performance.
- Celebrating employee and company achievements and thanking employees, their partners and their families on an annual basis.
- Providing the necessary resources to ensure our staff succeed within their role, while enhancing their individual skill sets.
- Encouraging and supporting two-way communication between all staff members.