Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the National Tiles Customer Feedback Competition ("Competition") is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd (ABN 53 146 056 331) St Kilda Rd Towers, Level 1, 1 Queens Rd, Victoria 3004
3. The period of this Competition begins at 12:00:00am (AEST) on 1st December 2023 and ends at 11:59:59pm (AEDT) 31st May 2024 on (“Competition Period”).
Eligibility to Enter
4. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who are current or former customers of National Tiles who have received a promotional SMS or email from the Promoter.
5. Employees (and their Immediate Family Members) of the Promoter or National Tiles, or any related body corporate of the Promoter or National Tiles, as well as any agency associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate Family Members means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, ex-de-facto, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
How to Enter
6. To enter the Competition, an eligible entrant must complete one of the following mechanics during the Competition Period:
(A) SMS Entry: (i) reply to the SMS that they receive from the Promoter with the word ‘YES’ in their reply SMS to receive an instant automatic call back. The automatic call back will be an automated phone survey; and (ii) answer all questions in the automated phone survey as prompted. SMS entry cost will vary dependent on the mobile network used but will not exceed 55c. SMS entries via the Internet are ineligible.
(B) Website Entry: (i) click on the link provided in the email or SMS that they receive from the Promoter to be directed to the promotional website; and (ii) input the requested details including their mobile phone number, and (iii) answer all the questions in the survey as prompted on the promotional website, and (iv) submit the fully completed entry form.
7. For the sake of clarity, the entrant will be the person whose name is registered on National Tiles account relevant to the mobile phone number or email address submitted on entry (for website entry) or the mobile phone used to enter (for SMS entry).
8. Only one (1) entry permitted per person per feedback request.
9. Entries open and close for the draw on the date and time specified in the table below. The prize draw will be conducted by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd St Kilda Rd Towers Level 1, 1 Queens Road, Melbourne Victoria 3004 at 12noon on the date specified in the table below.
|12:00:00am (AEDT) on 1 December 2023
|11:59:59pm (AEST) on 31 May 2024
|11 June 2024
10. The winner of the Prize Draw Period (referred to in the above table) will be notified by telephone within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT, they will be contacted by mail. The winner’s name will be published on www.nationaltiles.com.au within 7 days of the relevant draw.
11. The first valid entry drawn in the prize draw will win a $2,000 Visa Gift Card.
12. The Visa Gift Card will be posted to the winner by registered mail and is valid for 12 months from the date of card issue. The Visa Gift Card is subject to its terms of issue. The Promoter accepts no liability for a defective Visa Gift Card however, if necessary, will provide reasonable assistance to a winner to ensure a replacement Visa Gift Card is provided.
Unclaimed Prize Draw/s
13. If a prize is still unclaimed after three calendar months of the original prize draw, the Promoter will conduct a further draw for the prize at the same time and place as the original prize draw, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority. The Date for the draw would be the 11 Mar 2024.
14. The winner of an unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. The winner’s name will be published on www.nationaltiles.com.au within 7 days of the relevant draw.
15. By entering the Competition, each customer and eligible participant consents to the collection of their personal information by National Tiles. Personal information collected will be used to facilitate the administration of this Competition, marketing of the Competition and to allow National Tiles to communicate with customers and eligible participants.
16. National Tiles will collect and store personal information in accordance with the terms of their respective privacy policies, copy of which can be accessed at https://www.nationaltiles.com.au/privacy-policy. The winner consents to the publication of their name and suburb of residence as required by law.
17. This is not a game of skill. The prize winner will be selected by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd at random through an automatic selection process.
18.Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and removed from the draws. The promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The total value of the prize pool is $2,000.
20. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken in any other form (including not being able to be taken as cash).
21. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause 14, if for any reason a winner does not take possession of their prize by the times stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
22. The draw will be conducted by Feedback ASAP, St Kilda Rd Towers, Level 1, 1 Queens Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004.
23. Any entrant (who the Promoter automatically enters into the Competition when they provide Feedback) who no longer wishes to participate in the Competition can email email@example.com and request for their entry to be removed from the relevant draw.