Standard Delivery Cost
- $99 per pallet (for the first pallet), and $89 for each pallet thereafter.
Scheduling your Online Delivery
- Scheduling your online order is easy!
- Once your online order has been placed, you will be contacted by the next business day by one of our friendly order support team to schedule the delivery of your order to suit your needs.
- We offer quick turnaround if you need it and thrive to next business day delivery for metro areas and up to 5 business days for regional areas.
- We wish to do everything possible to ensure the safe and timely delivery of your order.
General Conditions of Sale
- We want you to love your purchase. In the event that you are not entirely satisfied with your product, we are happy to accept any cancellation, credit or refund on all standard stocked lines.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase, so please contact a member of our friendly order support team should you wish to make a return.
- A handling fee of 15% will be charged to the total value of all returns.
- A handling fee of 15% on the full value of all cancelled orders.
- All quotations & prices are may be subject to change at any time.
- Prices and promotions in store and online may vary and are subject to change at any time.
- Quantities are estimated as a service only. It is recommend that a final on-site inspection is conducted by your tiler prior to commencement of your job, as some goods are non-returnable.
- The customer is responsible for advising shade and or batch variation issues of all stock prior to installation.
- All goods remain the property of National Tiles until paid in full.
- A lifetime guarantee may apply for stock type ‘P’ products as stated in the product details.
Online Sample Conditions of Sale
- Ordering an online sample is a great and easy way to ensure that you are getting the best tile for your project.
- Online Samples are charged at $4.95 per piece, unless a sample promotion is stated.
- Online samples will be processed and shipped the same day if you order by 11am and next day if you order after noon.
- Please ensure you have listed the accurate email and postal address
- National Tiles has the right to charge the customer for any additional postage fees if delivery is not possible as a result of incorrect information provided
- Discount “coupon code” can be redeemed for standard stocked lines only. Please note the offer excludes all tools, glues, grouts, consumables and Tile Liquidators stock
- All tile samples are delivered via Australia Post; While we do everything we can to ensure your order is delivered in a timely manner, we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person as a result of delay caused by our carrier that we have no control over or by any event which is out of our reasonable control or foresight including but not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us
- All samples are approximately 100x100 in size, in some instances tiles may need to be cut to a different size
- Please ensure you handle all samples carefully to avoid injury as the tiles are likely to have been cut, they may posses extremely sharp. National Tiles accept no responsibility for injury from handling samples.
- Shade and variation may change on each tile, samples should be used as a guide only
- General conditions of sale applies to all transactions
Delivery & Acceptance
Unless otherwise specified by National Tiles the point of delivery of the Goods shall be at the National Tiles premises. National Tiles may however elect to deliver Goods in accordance with delivery instructions provided by the Purchaser in which case the Purchaser is deemed to have accepted the Goods at the time of dispatch from the National Tiles premises.
National Tiles use third party freight companies and couriers to deliver your goods. Your details, including your name, delivery address and phone number, will be supplied to the freight company for the purpose of delivering your goods. You will be charged a delivery fee per delivery, which may vary depending on the quantity of product being delivered, the method of delivery and the location of the delivery. National Tiles are not responsible for any breakages or damage which may occur during delivery.
To ensure delivery can take place, please provide unrestricted, safe and easily accessible access and parking for the delivery vehicle and to the premises. If there is no one available at the Delivery Address to accept delivery, or there is limited access to the Delivery Address or it is unsafe or impractical to make delivery or for any other reason delivery cannot take place, you may be required to pay for an additional delivery fee for re-delivery. You or your representative may be required to sign a delivery form to confirm that the delivery has taken place.
Once delivered, please inspect the Goods and ensure the Goods delivered match your order. Make sure to inform usabout any damaged, missing and incorrect Goods within 24 hours.
Delivery and availability dates are estimates only and although National Tiles will use its best endeavours to maintain these estimates, no liability is accepted for delay from any cause whatsoever. The time of delivery in any quotation represents the time at which the Goods are to be ready for dispatch from the National Tiles premises. National Tiles does not accept orders under penalty for late delivery. National Tiles reserves the right to ship orders in whole or by instalment and each instalment shall be deemed to be sold under a separate contract. Any failure on the part of National Tiles to deliver within the time stated shall not entitle the Purchaser to repudiate the contract in whole or in part.
Due to OH&S laws it is increasingly difficult to source a delivery company that will hand unload tiles. Please be aware of the following:
i. National Tiles will not deliver upstairs.
ii. National Tiles will only hand unload tiles up to 3m from entrance of garage or secure location. 2+ pallets will not be able to be hand unloaded.
iii. Extra charges apply. Please contact us for details
If for any cause beyond the control of National Tiles, including but without limiting any act of God, war, strike, lock out, industrial dispute, governmental or semi-governmental award, enactment, priority or restriction, fire, flood, storm or tempest, delay in obtaining licenses, transport, labour or materials, accidents, damage to National Tiles works or business or those of its suppliers, National Tiles is prevented from making delivery or performance at the time stipulated, National Tiles shall be entitled at its option either to extend the time for delivery or performance for a reasonable period or to terminate the contract and the Purchaser shall not in consequence in either case have any claim for damages and shall pay for all deliveries made or services performed, prior to the date of such a termination and all expenses incurred and monies paid by National Tiles in connection with the contract.