Grants PM 550 is a white polymer modified, cement-based tile adhesive designed for internal and external applications.
It is perfect for bonding ceramic, porcelain and vitrified titles. It is also used on substrates such as concrete render, rendered brick work, plaster board and fibre cement.
When PM 550 is mixed with water in the proportions recommended and correctly applied, it turns into a paste with the following characteristics:
- • Smooth and easy to trowel
- • Offers flexibility
- • Improves adhesion
- • Excellent coverage
- • Non-slump
Do not use it for:
- • Fixing moisture sensitive tiles or stone
- • Tiling in immersed situations such as swimming pools and spas
- • Tiling over solvent-based waterproofing membranes
- • Tiling over particle board flooring